We are closely following the guidelines set by the CDC, WHO, and local authorities.
We are eagerly awaiting the world's return back to normal.
Until then, we will be strictly abiding by the following Health & Safety Protocols:
- All members of the staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- All guests are required to wear masks in all public areas, including hallways.
- Please ensure the mask covers the nose and mouth completely.
- All members of the staff are required to check their temperatures several times throughout their shifts.
- Employees feeling unwell / reporting cold or flu-like symptoms are asked to refrain from attending work.
- All guests will kindly be asked to submit to temperature checks during check-in.
Disinfection & Sanitation
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the entire property as well as guest rooms.
- All frequently touched surfaces, including doorknobs, elevator buttons, and key cards will be sanitized hourly.
- All rooms will be disinfected thoroughly and wiped clean prior to arrival.
- Guests may choose to opt-out of daily housekeeping services if they prefer to be isolated.
- Guests are encouraged to utilize gloves and other protective methods to keep them safe.
Physical & Social Distancing
- Per the international social distancing guidelines, minimum spacing of 2 meters (6 feet) will be enforced at the hotel.
- Markings on the ground will serve as indicators & reminders to follow proper distancing protocols.
Food Safety Measures
- Kitchen team as well as serving staff operate in gloves and masks at all times to ensure the safety of our guests.
- Breakfast buffet and line will be spaced out according to the global social distancing standards.
- Guests are encouraged to enjoy their meal at the two available outdoor cafes in fresh air.
- To-go containers will be available per request for guests who prefer to eat in the comfort of their rooms.
- Guests who wish to stay completely isolated may also request for breakfast to be served in the room.